Name:

I play Myst at mystonline.com I play Second Life at secondlife.com In Second Life, I breed horses, dogs, meeroos, and some cats In Friends of the Fissure Bevin, I write Age stories for the worlds of Myst/Uru. Writing is done in Isis's voice or Elpis's voice.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

June 6, 2007

Finally joined Myss Terrie's Bevin Monday. Yippee! What a nice bunch of people. I've been able to meet some other nice people outside of the bevin also. Slow going, cause I'm naturally an introvert. But it's so much nicer being able to explore when I know there are friends close by.

Mainly this week, I'm going around trying to remember tidbits of information that I forgot or think of areas where there's something I didn't catch before. Clues to what's going, what's coming, and this whole Bahro war or split theory.

Seems to me there should be more significant than just getting a Relto donut to Minkata. I looked at the flags and tried to see if a clue came to me about those. Two have numbers on them, but can't grasp if it's significant. Also, the westward flags keep taunting me. It's like there's something important about those. They almost are set up like a starting and/or finishing line.

Haven't measured distance between the flags, but I really don't think that would help me if I don't have an inkling of what they mean. And they may not really mean anything - their purpose expired long ago. Thinking about exploring the caves again too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roaring Mouse said...

We are so happy that you joined Myss Terrie's bevin. I am sure we will have many adventures together in the times to come.

Inanna

June 7, 2007 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home