Name:

I play Myst at mystonline.com I play Second Life at secondlife.com In Second Life, I breed horses, dogs, meeroos, and some cats In Friends of the Fissure Bevin, I write Age stories for the worlds of Myst/Uru. Writing is done in Isis's voice or Elpis's voice.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

May 9, 2007

I only completed one GZ mission today. My KI is really acting up. It does that when there are a lot of other KIs around.

Didn't see any explorers I've made friends with today. I did refer one person to Jazz. This explorer was new to the D'ni restoration and exploration and really confused. He was calling for help in the Greeters Bevin, but no greeters were around. I answered his questions as best as I could, but due to my continued KI issues I don't think I got far.

Maybe I'll get rich and can afford a new KI. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home