Name:

I play Myst at mystonline.com I play Second Life at secondlife.com In Second Life, I breed horses, dogs, meeroos, and some cats In Friends of the Fissure Bevin, I write Age stories for the worlds of Myst/Uru. Writing is done in Isis's voice or Elpis's voice.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

May 7, 2007

For a few weeks now, I've been exploring the world of D'ni. A wonderful civilization! I've just begun to scratch the surface of their story and world.

I've taken Yeesha's journey; saved one Bahro. Her story impresses me.

I've explored the cavern well. I can link into the city at any point and run to wherever I need to be without too much trouble now.

I've collected the required 30 Great Zero markers and have begun the missions. I'm calibrating my KI slowly - running two missions at a time.

My KI acts up sometimes. Support has parts ordered for it, but it could take up to an year to fix the issues. In the meantime, I explore and talk to other explorers as well as I can.

I visited Myss Terrie's Bevin today. Sat around the campfire with some very nice people. I'll keep visiting them and other Bevins. I like the Bevin I was given, but I think I'll join another instead of building mine up.

There are four pod ages available through the museum. I've visited three of them so far. I should work on exploring those this week.

There are two ages that are linkable through the bevins. I've explored those, but they take a group of people to solve. I'll have to talk to someone about that. I'm afraid my KI issues will interfere with coordinating with others on a mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home