Name:

I play Myst at mystonline.com I play Second Life at secondlife.com In Second Life, I breed horses, dogs, meeroos, and some cats In Friends of the Fissure Bevin, I write Age stories for the worlds of Myst/Uru. Writing is done in Isis's voice or Elpis's voice.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sadly Stranded on the Surface

Ever since the first of the DRC's "SCARS" happenings I've been stranded on the surface. It sucks. I so wanted to be involved in something this time. My KI's bust and I can't go below at all ...

I had just made the first contact with Myss Terrie's Bevin forum to join too. And I planned on joining the bevin the next time I was in.

I've been still studying more, but truth be known, it's really starting to suck without being able to explore in the meantime. I'm really getting discouraged.

I have techs trying to help me with my KI and such, but it doesn't look promising.

Hopefully there will be good news soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home