Name:

I play Myst at mystonline.com I play Second Life at secondlife.com In Second Life, I breed horses, dogs, meeroos, and some cats In Friends of the Fissure Bevin, I write Age stories for the worlds of Myst/Uru. Writing is done in Isis's voice or Elpis's voice.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

May 12, 2007

This week's explorations have been interesting. I've met a few more explorers in the cavern and bevins. I've started adding a few to my buddy list so I can find them if I need to.

My KI is working better, although it still won't register a private link to Myss Terrie's Bevin or even the invitation message. I will be back in the cavern later today and maybe it will show up now. Not sure what the problem is there.

When I'm not exploring or working at the office, I write fiction. Studying the D'ni has really inspired me on my fiction. My world now has its own number and alphabet system. I find myself paying more attention to details also. My culture and world is a lot different than the D'ni ages, but that hasn't stopped the D'ni from inspiring me.

I need to find or make my own timeline though. The histories seem to suggest centuries at times and thousands of years at others. I think I'm just studying items out of order and that's the reason. If I made better notes that probably would help.

I've managed to convince my sister, Fachia, to come in to the cavern. That will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home