Name:

I play Myst at mystonline.com I play Second Life at secondlife.com In Second Life, I breed horses, dogs, meeroos, and some cats In Friends of the Fissure Bevin, I write Age stories for the worlds of Myst/Uru. Writing is done in Isis's voice or Elpis's voice.

Monday, June 4, 2007

June 4, 2007

Finally was able to get my KI fixed Friday. So happy!! I've finished calibrating my KI, picked up the new relto page, and went to Minkata. I also found my sparkly this weekend. My Relto is getting so busy. LOL

Minkata is very interesting, but not much going on there. I've almost completed the missions. I have the fourth cave yet to find. Tried numerous times and I've checked my destination figures. I think I'm ending up a little to the right or left of it and just haven't been able to pinpoint it because it's where the duststorm has visible distance down to feet.

I should spend some time and copy down the bahro glyphs/writing on the stones. It could mean something. I also wonder if the DRC is going to add something in Minkata or if there's more that no one's found yet. There is something else to this age ... I know it.

Exploring this weekend was fun, but I sure wish the people I was looking for were around the same time as I was. I really need to make friends before the next age opens up. Myss Terrie's Bevin is so empty whenever I'm around - and no one I met before and want to get to know better are anywhere else I've looked. It's complicated when a couple of the bevins don't show up all the time on the nexus.

If I don't find anyone to help me join Myss Terrie's Bevin this week, I'm going to look into Jazz's or Amber Horizons Bevins. They were the other two that I liked and where I think I'd be ok staying neutral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home